Last item for navigation



Unofficial Transcript - Please log in to your Infinite Campus Portal for an unofficial copy of your transcript.

Official Transcript for a Georgia college/university - Please use to request a transcript. If you need a transcript for an out of state school, please use the link below to request a transcript through Parchment. There is a $4 fee for each transcript sent. You may also obtain an official copy of your transcript from Ms. Gordon in the 9th grade academy building or from the counseling office in the main building for $4 per transcript.


For a copy of your transcript after you have graduated, click the buttons below to order a copy.

Rockdale County High School
Order Credentials from Parchment